Appointments and enquiries (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm) 0300 790 6266
- Call from 8am: for a GP appointment (including medication reviews) or an appointment with the CWIC team.
- Call after 10am: for all other matters, including nurse appointments, blood tests, test results, prescription queries and all other enquiries.
Please read the below to see if your query is one we can help with by email – if it isn’t, we unfortunately won’t be able to respond. Please be aware that it may take up to 5 days for us to respond to your email. This inbox isn’t continuously monitored.
This email address can’t be used
– to make or amend appointments – please call us on 0300 790 6266
– to give medical advice – please call 999 or 111 if needed
– to get test results – please call us after 10am on 0300 790 6266
– to request prescriptions – please use our order form
– to register with us – please go to our registration page
– to make a formal complaint – find details about how to do this here
It can be used
– for general enquiries
– for media enquiries
– to cancel appointments
– to send hospital letters to us
– to follow up on prescriptions which are overdue only (click here to see expected timelines) or incorrect
– to request a GP letter for any purpose (fees may apply)
– to request a medical summary
To request a GP letter or medical summary you need to attach a letter to your email which includes your name, address, date or birth and signature.
Call other health services direct
All services are based in Musselburgh Primary Care Centre
|CWIC mental health team Mon – Fri 9am – 4pm|
01620 642 963
|MSK team (investigation, diagnosis and treatment for joint, muscle and bone issues) |
Phoneline open Mon – Fri 9 – 11.30am
01620 642 968
|Minor injuries unit & A&E triage (24/7)|
|Community treatment & care team (click for hours and services offered)|
0131 446 4227
To book your initial booking appointment, call Centralised Booking on 0131 536 2009. To contact a midwife after this, call the Community Midwife Team on 01620 642 707.
01620 642 732
0131 446 4152
0131 446 4000
0131 536 1627
0131 446 4205
0131 446 4213
Feedback and complaints
We take all complaints extremely seriously. Please visit the complaints page on our website to find out how to submit a complaint.