Phone line is 0131 446 4038
Phone line open times are Monday to Friday 10-12.30 and 1 – 4.30
Over 65 years of age
Patients will be immunised by Riverside Medical Practice, you will receive a notification letter and we are now taking bookings. Please note that immunisations are by appointment and please wear a mask.
For us to remain Covid-safe – if you develop any symptoms of Covid please contact us to cancel.
Our clinics will take place on Wednesday afternoons from 1:30 to 6:00pm:-
28th October – Fully booked
We also have a Saturday clinic available between 8am and 1pm:
For all clinics…
- Please come on time for your appointment and please wear a mask.
- To maintain social distancing we ask that you queue outside. Come to our main entrance (Tesco-side) and there will be signposting and we will have staff to- help you.
- Wear short or loose sleeves to help us give you your immunisation quickly.
- We have made the process very fast this year and you will be standing for your immunisation.
- If you are coming by car, please park in Tesco car park. If you require a disabled space, we have some available for you within Riverside car park.
- Please come on you own to help us remain Covid-safe, unless you need a carer.
Under 65s at risk
Patients will be immunised by East Lothian Health and Social Care – this is the case for all practices in East Lothian. If you are eligible you will receive notification either by text or letter. This notification will include booking instructions.