We are a group of patients from the Practice who get together on a regular basis to:
- Assist staff at the practice in engaging with their patients.
- Give feedback on proposed changes to the way the practice works or provides services.
- Assist the practice and its patients by arranging voluntary groups or support to the practice community.
- Promote good health and high levels of health understanding for the practice patient.
- Liaise with other patient participation groups in the area to share learning and experience.
- Details of PPG open meetings will be publicised on the Riverside website, in waiting areas and community noticeboards.
- You can contact the PPG by emailing riversidePPG@gmail.com